A limited group of Ferrari owners in New York this month were among the first to see Ferrari SpA’s all-new 612 Scaglietti coupe, to be unveiled at the Detroit auto show in January. The master of ceremonies for the event, celebrating the 15th anniversary of the formation of Ferrari North America, was Luca di Montezemolo, president of Ferrari Maserati Group. Ferrari this month revealed all-new 612 Scaglietti. Montezemolo unveiled the new Ferrari 612 Scaglietti alongside a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari Owners Among First to See New 2+2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.