Itâ€™s easy to see why the rich and famous are willing to wait two years to get their hands on the Ferrari 575M Maranello. In all, Ferrari will sell only 200 of these machines in the U.S. this year, and that exclusivity can have a way of opening doors. Ferrari 575M Maranello The 575M Maranello made its debut in 2002, when it replaced the 550 Maranello. The name change was a result of the new 5.75L V-12 tucked neatly under the hood. The engine may be what makes a Ferrari a true ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrariâ€™s 575M as Exclusive as It Gets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.