MODENA, Italy – Italian press reports speculating on the impending departure of Ferrari Maserati SpA Chairman Luca di Montezemolo are untrue, the auto maker says. Montezemolo reportedly is considering leaving the Italian sports car maker to head the Italian industrial group Confindustria. The published reports also indicate former Ford Motor Co. European President Martin Leach could be Montezemolo’s replacement. Ferrari Maserati Chairman Luca di Montezemolo Leach recently ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari Sees No Leadership Change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.