Fiat Auto Poland SA is in midst of adding about 550 jobs at its car plant in Tychy, Poland, increasing the total number of workers to 3,550. Increasing Panda output means more jobs in Poland for Fiat. Some 200 of the new hires already are in place at the plant, which is increasing production of the new Fiat Panda small car. In addition to the current 5-door version, Tychy also will build 3-door and 4-wheel-drive versions of the Panda in the future. The additional 550 workers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Adds Workers in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.