Fiat SpA’s board of directors appoints Gabriele Galateri to the position of CEO and chief operating officer. Galateri replaces Paolo Cantarella, who stepped down as CEO of the company on June 10. (see related story: Fiat CEO Resigns Amid Mounting Trouble) Galateri receives assistance from Alessandro Barberis, who shares the COO slot with the new chief executive. Barberis will handle all of Fiat’s manufacturing operations by assessing and defining strategic, manufacturing and product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Appoints New CEO; Debt Lowered to Near Junk Status" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.