BIELSKO-BIALA, Poland – Fiat Auto Poland S.A. will phase out production of the Fiat Uno small car before the end of this year. The company, which began Uno production 1994, built a total of 197,018 cars last year and expects a similar result this year. Meanwhile, production start of the Seicento successor is scheduled for 2003. After a big loss in 2001, Fiat Poland expects better financial results this year. “I hope, that we will finish this year without losses and maybe even with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto Poland to Phase Out Fiat Uno" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.