VIENNA – Fiat Auto Poland S.A., the Polish Fiat Group Automobiles SpA plant based in Tychy, manufactured 533,455 cars last year, an 11.9% decline from 2009 when it built 605,797 units for its highest-ever output. While the factory produced at capacity during the global economic crisis years of 2008 and 2009, it was forced to reduce output in second-half 2010 as overall European light-vehicle sales declined. Last year’s total includes 246,063 Fiat Pandas, 176,759 Fiat 500s, 9,152 Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto Poland Production Down 11.9% in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.