VIENNA – Fiat Automobili Srbija d.o.o., the joint venture of Fiat Automobiles SpA and the Serbian state, will launch production of a completely new model at its plant in Kragujevac next year. “Kragujevac assembly lines will be involved in the rollout of a new (B-class) model based on our small platform,” Alfredo Altavilla, Fiat executive vice president-business development, tells an automotive conference in the Serbian capital of Belgrade. Production of the car, which will be destined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to Begin Output of All-New Model in Serbia Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.