Fiat Auto SpA and Iranian manufacturer Pars Industrial Development Foundation Co. (PIDF) reach a pact to form a joint venture to manufacture Fiat vehicles in Iran. The agreement calls for PIDF to invest €200 million ($261 million) to launch production of the Fiat Palio, Siena, Palio Weekend Adventure and Strada pickup, as well as a multi-purpose vehicle version of the truck at PIDF’s industrial facility in the country. Production is expected to begin in the year’s second half. Output is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Cements Iran JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.