Chrysler Group LLC is up and running and, combined with Fiat Auto Group, becomes the world’s sixth-largest auto maker. Fiat has closed its deal to acquire 20% of bankrupt Chrysler LLC, saying the new auto maker “will begin operations immediately.” The development follows a U.S. Supreme Court move late Tuesday to lift a stay preventing the transaction. The decision scuttled objections that threatened Fiat’s proposed acquisition of bankrupt Chrysler’s primary assets. The auto maker now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat-Chrysler Deal Shakes Up Global Industry Hierarchy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.