Fiat Auto SpA takes the wraps off its new Punto, the first redesign of the B-segment car since 1999. New Punto reflects Fiat’s latest design philosophy. The vehicle is the first tangible display of Fiat’s new design philosophy and serves as a strong sign that the troubled auto maker will remain an industry player. Fiat expects the new Punto to carry on the sales success of its predecessor. More than 5 million units have been sold since its debut in 1993, with annual sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Debuts New Punto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.