Fiat SpA denies a rumor circulating through European financial markets that Honorary Chairman Giovanni Agnellia has died. A denial also was issued by the Agnelli family holding company, IFIL SpA. The rumors sent Fiat shares higher during trading on Tuesday. Shares rose to €13.22 ($12.07) and then fell back to €12.51 ($11.42) after the rumor was denied. The Agnelli family currently holds a controlling interest in Fiat via its holding company. Giovanni Agnelli, 81, took over as chairman of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Denies Agnelli Death Rumors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.