PARIS â€“ Fiat Auto SpA and Egypt's El Nasr Automotive Mfg. Co. are negotiating the assembly of the Turkish-made Fiat Albea small sedan. The Albea would replace the Tofas Sahin sedan currently assembled from complete-knocked-down kits supplied by Turkish car maker Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S. Tofas is owned 37.9% by Fiat. â€śWe already have proposed to our Egyptian partner to move to the Albea, which we believe is a very suitable product for Egypt,â€ť says Alfredo Altavilla, CEO of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Egyptâ€™s El Nasr Consider Albea Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.