Fiat Auto SpA forms a new unit, Fiat Powertrain Technologies, to boost sales of engines and components to other auto makers, as well generate cost savings across what was a vast web of engine development and production operations. The unit will combine 26 plants and 16 research and development centers in 12 countries from Fiat Auto Powertrain, Iveco Powertrain, Magneti Marelli Powertrain and Iveco Motoren Forschung under one roof, to be headed by Domenico Bordone, current CEO of Magneti ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Forms Powertrain Unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.