TURIN – Fiat Auto SpA provides a sneak peek at the new Bravo that will replace the Stilo in the Fiat brand’s lineup, releasing a digital rendering of the car. The C-class-sized, 5-door Bravo hatchback measures 170.9 ins. (434.0 cm) long and 70.5 ins. (179.0 cm) wide and will feature a new 1.4L turbocharged 4-cyl. engine that will be offered in 120- and 150-hp versions. Production already has begun, but sales won’t get under way until sometime in January, with the car initially hitting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Gives Glimpse of New Bravo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.