MUMBAI ‚Äď Fiat India Automobiles Ltd.‚Äôs prospects in its home country are looking brighter than they have in years. The auto maker now has in its product stable the Grande Punto premium hatchback, Linea sedan and image-building 500 in India. These models are supported by the auto maker‚Äôs new Palio Stile hatchback. And an India-specific small car built on a new platform jointly developed by Fiat and Ford Motor Co. is on the horizon. ‚ÄúWith (the) Grande Punto, Linea and Palio put ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat India‚Äôs Luck May Be Changing Thanks to New Models, JVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.