Long-condemned for its truck-heavy mix, Chrysler Group LLC is poised to deliver on previously unmet goals to build and sell more cars as consumers steer clear of SUVs and personal-use pickups. A 5-year product plan, revealed this week as the auto maker breaks a 5-month silence, shows a lineup of 28 vehicles in 2014, five more than it currently has. Assuming all get the green light for production – four are tentative – and factoring in Fiat-brand vehicles built by partner Fiat Automobiles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat-Inspired Plan Promises Mix Shift at Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.