SAO PAULO — Fiat SpA's Brazilian operation is investigating supplier fraud. The Italian carmaker discovered last November that employees from its purchasing division were receiving tips and presents from some local suppliers. Eight persons, including managers, were dismissed. Now Fiat is looking into whether the purchases were overcharged. The fraud was brought to the attention of Fiat after a supplier purchased a company that also was a supplier of Fiat. The firm was found to be part ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat investigates supplier scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.