SAO PAULO – Fiat Auto SpA says it will invest $3.5 million to launch the Doblo multivan in Latin America. Leo Ramos, sales director for Fiat, says the auto maker expects to sell 50,000 Doblos by 2003, including 25,000 exports. Fiat expects to export 80,000 total vehicles this year, with 35% going elsewhere in South America. Next year, the Italian auto maker hopes to expand its total Latin American exports to 50%.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Invests $3.5 Million to Launch Doblo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642