SAO PAULO – In an effort to beat the competition, Fiat Automoveis SA has wasted no time in remodeling its Palio, which is scheduled to hit Brazil showrooms in November. Remodeled Fiat Palio will hit dealerships in November. The vehicle faces stiff competition from the new Volkswagen Fox, Ford Fiesta and EcoSport, Honda Fit, Chevrolet Corsa and Peugeot 206. The first Palio model will be a 4-door hatchback, followed by a sedan, station wagon and pickup scheduled to come on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to Launch New Palio in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.