Fiat SpA continues mired in a financial malaise, as the Italian conglomerate posts wider losses in the second quarter. The company says it lost €464 million ($563 million) during the quarter, a significant increase over the €27 million ($32 million) in red ink posted in the same period a year ago. Overall revenues for the group rose 6% to €12.3 billion ($14.9 billion), with the greatest increase the 10% gain garnered by Fiat’s agricultural and construction equipment unit, CNH. The Iveco ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Losses Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.