Senior executives at Fiat SpA met last week with officials from several of its lender banks to discuss ways to improve the company’s finances, especially at its ailing Fiat Auto SpA unit. The meeting also involved discussions on further divestiture of non-core assets, such as Fiat’s aviation division – Fiat Avio – and its Toro Assicurazioni insurance unit. The plan, rumored to include a €5 billion ($5.4 billion) financial injection by the banks, is expected to be voted on at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Meets With Banks to Discuss Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.