DETROIT – Fiat SpA plans to undertake another restructuring of its operations as a result of a continuing global economic slowdown, company officials say. Additionally, Fiat announces that Roberto Testore, Fiat Auto’s chief executive, is resigning from his post effective immediately. Giancarlo Boschetti, chief executive of Fiat’s Iveco truck unit, will succeed Testore. “We regret Roberto Testore’s decision to leave the Fiat Group,” says Fiat Chief Executive Paolo Cantarella. The latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Overhauls Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.