VIENNA – Fiat Auto Poland S.A., the Polish Fiat Automobiles SpA plant based in Tychy, reports higher production due to scrappage subsidies introduced in some European countries. The facility manufactured 140,360 vehicles in the first quarter, up 18.8% from like-2008. The total includes 68,524 Fiat Pandas, 42,947 Fiat 500s, 1,649 Fiat 600s and 2,539 Abarth 500s, as well as 24,701 Ford Ka cars based on the 500 platform and built for Ford Motor Co. “We are currently producing more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Poland Sees Increased Output Due to Scrappage Schemes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.