Fiat SpA's financial performance shows improvement, as the Italian vehicle and components manufacturer reports its first quarterly profit in the past 14 quarters. While its net income total of €295 million ($379 million) was significantly better than the €390 million ($500 million) loss reported in like-2004, the performance was not nearly enough to elicit celebration from Fiat's Turin, Italy, headquarters. The gain came mainly on the back of the $2 billion payment Fiat received earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Posts Q1 Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.