Fiat Auto SpA and PSA Peugeot Citroen extend their light commercial vehicle alliance through 2017. The agreement calls for the two auto makers to jointly develop and manufacture replacements for the Fiat Ducato and Scudo; Peugeot Boxer and Expert; and Citroen Jumper and Jumpy. Ducato replacement will launch in 2006. The new vehicles will be launched in 2006, with production of the Ducato, Boxer and Jumper dedicated to the Val di Sangro, Italy, plant. The Scudo, Expert and Jumpy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, PSA Extend Commercial Vehicle Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642