NEW YORK – Serbian President Boris Tadic and a top deputy will meet with Fiat Automobiles SpA CEO Sergio Marchionne in Turin, Italy, next month to preview a second model to be produced at the Kragujevac, Serbia, plant. Fiat invested $1.2 billion in the facility that's built on the site of the old Zastava Vozila factory that once produced the Yugo. Unlike the shabby Zastava plant, the new facility is up to world-class standards, equaling those in 203 other plants the Italian auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Readies Serbian Plant for Second Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.