Project 169 looks set to stand Fiat Auto SpA’s long-established small car policy on its head. Out go the ancient, dedicated-platform, single-style, original Panda and –once the 3-door is launched next summer – also the Seicento. Gingo concept car, now Panda, first new Fiat car from Project 169. Fiat’s new Panda fires up a new-model onslaught that promises a range of body styles – including possibly, a convertible – a variety of gasoline and diesel engines and even all-wheel-drive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Ready to Kick Off New Small-Car Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.