Fiat Auto SpA says it will reduce output by 5,800 units from April 15 to May 5 at a number of its Italian production facilities. The cuts will result in the layoff of 4,000 workers during the first week, 4,000 workers the second week and another 4,900 workers the third week. The cutbacks will impact output of the Fiat Marea and Multipla, both of which are assembled at Fiat’s Mirafiori plant in Turin, Italy. Production of the Lancia Lybra and Alfa Romeo 166, both of which are produced at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Reduces Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642