VIENNA â€“ The next-gen Combo light-commercial vehicle will hit Europe and markets outside North America in January 2012, Adam Opel GmbH reveals in announcing a deal this week with Fiat Group Automobiles SpA on design and production of the new model. Under the agreement, the new Combo will be based on the same platform as the Fiat Doblo and manufactured at the Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S. plant in Bursa, Turkey. Tofas is a joint venture between Fiat and Turkeyâ€™s Koc Holding A.S. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiatâ€™s Tofas JV to Build Next-Gen Opel Combo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.