TURIN â€“ The new sedan Fiat Auto SpA will build in Turkey with joint venture partner Koc Holding AS will be called the Linea, the auto maker reveals. The 4-door sedan will make its public debut at the Istanbul Motor Show later this month. The new Linea is attractively designed, combining the elegant simplicity of modern Italian styling as seen in the Grande Punto with the classic architecture of a notchback. It sits on a 102.4-in. (260.0-cm) wheelbase and measures 179.5 ins. (456.0 cm) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiatâ€™s Turkish Car to Be Called Linea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.