VALENCIENNES, France â€“ Putting on a brave face is the order of business for executives at the sprawling 61-acre (25-hectare) Sevelnord factory here that produces Fiat, Peugeot and Citroen light trucks and vans. The Fiat Auto SpA-PSA Peugeot Citroen joint venture, which builds the Citroen C8, Fiat Ulysse, Lancia Phedra and Peugeot 807 multipurpose vehicles (MPVs) and Citroen Jumpy, Fiat Scudo and Peugeot Expert commercial vehicles, was formed in 1978 and recently renewed until 2017. That ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiatâ€™s Turmoil Could Hamper MPV Joint Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.