TURIN – It may not be the official turnaround Fiat Auto SpA is looking for, but the auto maker’s image, products, sales and stock exchange listing all are showing encouraging signs of recovery. Sales of new Fiat Panda off to fast start. Additionally, Rick Wagoner, chairman and CEO of General Motors Corp., recently announced that the alliance with Fiat is delivering better-than-anticipated synergies and savings. Fiat sales in recent months have improved as well, and will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Shows Early Signs of Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.