VIENNA – Fiat Powertrain Technologies and Russia’s OAO Severstal-Avto have signed a memorandum of understanding for the establishment of a joint venture to produce the F1A 2.3L diesel engine in Russia. The assembly of the engines will be located within the production facilities of Severstal-Avto’s OAO Zavolzhsky Motorny Zavod engine plant in Zavolzhsk near Nizhniy Novgorod. Final contracts are expected to be signed in first-quarter 2007. The two auto makers plan to invest a total of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Signs Diesel Engine Deal With Severstal-Avto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.