WALLUF, Germany — Fiat Auto SpA is undertaking an aggressive growth strategy targeting sales of 3 million cars annually by 2003 and 4 million per year by 2008, says Chief Executive Roberto Testore. Fiat currently sells about 2.5 million vehicles annually worldwide. Speaking to a select group of journalists here on the eve of the opening of the September Frankfurt auto show, Testore says to get there from here Fiat is working on a plan to enrich its volume brands — Alfa, Lancia and Fiat — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat steps up growth strategies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.