PARIS – Fiat Auto SpA will launch an all-wheel-drive rally version of its new Stilo in 2007, to be built by Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG in Graz, Austria. While volume will be small, the rally project will give the new Stilo a larger profile in Europe, and the street version will be Fiat's second AWD vehicle. Magyar Suzuki Rt., the Hungarian car maker owned 97.3% by Suzuki Motor Corp., plans to build a midsize SUV in cooperation with Fiat in Hungary in 2006. (See related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Stilo to Launch Rally Version" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.