Fiat Auto SpA wants to share development of all its vehicle platforms with partners. In a recent presentation to investors and analysts in Balocco, Italy, Fiat Auto CEO Giancarlo Boschetti says Fiat now has 15 platforms and would like to reduce that to nine. Three are van and minivan platforms already being developed with partner PSA Peugeot Citroen. That accord recently was extended to cover two more generations, until 2015. Three car platforms in development will share architecture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Survival Plan Includes Extensive Platform Sharing with GM, PSA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642