Fiat Auto SpA plans to break new ground in styling and appointments with its new Fiat Ulysse multipurpose vehicle (MPV). Sales of the Ulysse, which is produced under a joint venture with PSA Peugeot Citroen, begin in the spring. The popularity of MPVs continues to grow in Europe, with 2001 sales reaching 350,000 units, or roughly 2.5% of the total market. Fiat says when it set out to replace its popular MPV, it wanted to do more than restyle the exterior and, instead, concentrated on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Ulysse Breaks New Ground For MPVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.