Fiat Auto SpA introduces its first SUVs today at Italy’s Bologna Motor Show: the Panda Cross, based on the popular Panda B-car, and the all-new Georgetto Giugiaro-designed Sedici. Powered by a 1.6L 4-cyl. gasoline engine or a 1.9L 4-cyl. diesel, the Sedici will make its on-road debut in February. Fiat is making the vehicle available to organizers of the 20th Winter Olympic Games in Turin before it goes on sale in Italy in March. The Sedici, Italian for “16” as a nod to its 4x4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Unveils First SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.