DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co.’s Way Forward plan is progressing as expected, and the auto maker is on track to return to profitability in North America by 2008, Mark Fields, president-The Americas, says. Five months into the restructuring scheme, Fields says he is “happy where we are right now,” but cautions, “in some areas we’re ahead, in other areas a little bit behind.” Fields makes his remarks at a media preview here of Ford’s ’07 models. He says there are a number of metrics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fields Says Ford Way Forward on Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.