WASHINGTON, DC – General Motors Corp. and the Royal Dutch/Shell Group’s Shell Hydrogen unit will open a hydrogen pump at a Shell retail gas station here this fall for filling the tanks of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs). GM will use the station to support a fleet of six FCVs, due to arrive here in May, that will demonstrate the use of hydrogen-fueled vehicles to government officials and the general public. Larry Burns says six fuel cell vehicles will operate in Washington by May. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fill It Up: Shell, GM to Launch Hydrogen Pump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.