PARIS – The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is planning to support Finnish tire maker Nokian’s long-term strategy of tapping into Eastern Europe’s growing markets. The EBRD plans to lend up to €50 million ($59 million) to the company to finance the construction and capital expenditure for a €94 million ($111 million) greenfield tire-manufacturing plant in Vsevolozhsk, near St. Petersburg, Russia. Nokian already is the largest tire manufacturer in the Nordic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Finnish Tire Maker to Build Plant in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.