Bridgestone/Firestone Inc.'s competitors are poised to pick up the slack in the wake of the tiremaker's very public breakup with Ford Motor Co. Shares of rivals Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., Michelin SA, Continental AG and Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. rose last week as Firestone severed its 95-year relationship with Ford and the automaker, in turn, launched a campaign to recall 13 million Firestone Wilderness AT tires. Tiremakers Goodyear and Michelin, both of which already supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Firestone Opens Door for Competitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.