Bridgestone Corp.'s new advertising campaign is part of an all-out offensive designed to rebuild its public image and reverse damage caused by Firestone's 6-million unit tire recall in August. “We're going to spend substantial sums of money and effort and resources in this total campaign,” says John Lampe, chairman, president and chief executive of Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. The blitz comes amid speculation Bridgestone was considering eliminating the 100-year-old Firestone name, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Firestone Seeks Rightful Place in Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.