ROMEO, MI – Last week, when retired Microsoft mogul Jon Shirley drove the first production-built Ford GT away from Bowen Scarff Ford in Kent, WA, to his home some 20 miles (32 km) north in Medina, you can bet plenty of Ford Motor Co. executives had their fingers crossed. Ford GT And Ford’s performance guru was among them. “Our ultimate goal is perfection,” Ford Special Vehicle Team Director John Coletti tells Ward’s at an ’05 vehicle line preview here, referring to the finished ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First 50 GTs Go the Extra 10 Miles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642