LYNDHURST, NJ – Rolls-Royce lifts the curtain of secrecy surrounding its first new model under BMW AG management at a camouflaged location here. All-new Rolls-Royce Phantom has grand 140-in. wheelbase. The first Rolls to be built outside Crewe, U.K., in many decades now is rolling off an assembly line in a new plant in Goodwood, U.K., near the North Sea. The centennial Phantom is an amalgam of elegant British design and state-of-the-art German engineering. Despite the change in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First All-New BMW-Made Rolls-Royce Debuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.