General Motors Corp. will unveil its first hybrid utility vehicles at next month’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Making their debuts will be the ’07 Saturn Vue Green Line Hybrid cross/utility vehicle and the ’08 Chevrolet Tahoe Two-mode Hybrid SUV. Saturn is a mild hybrid and the Tahoe is a full hybrid. Also making their debuts in Detroit will be the ’07 Cadillac Escalade EXT and ESV SUVs.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First GM Hybrids Bow in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.