VIENNA – The first two BMW 530i sedans have made it through Iranian customs, marking the start of a new era of regular car imports after a decade-long ban. BMW 530i first import into Iran. A ceremony held in late August for the customs discharge of the two imported BMWs marked official start of car imports. The two cars were part of a test run of new procedures allowing limited car imports, with a total of 10 BMW 530i vehicles scheduled for import late last month. “With the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First Imports Enter Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.