Sok Group Co. is poised to become the first Russian auto maker to enter the Chinese market when it kicks off its $200 million joint venture to produce inexpensive vehicles for China’s middle-class families. Sok, Russia’s third-largest auto maker, reportedly has organized a team to market test concepts in 20 Chinese cities. The auto maker, known in Russia for its Izh and Roslada vehicles, plans to develop new types of vehicles for the Chinese market, likely priced at about RMB80,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First Russian Car Manufacturer Enters China Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.