SAO PAULO – Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s compact Fit launched here last year is proving a success, with an average of 1,950 sales per month. Fit sales are surpassing the larger Honda Civic, at 1,500 per month, but trailing the Toyota Corolla, at 2,700 cars per month. The average price of the Fit is $12,400, compared with the Corolla’s $15,500. David Wong, a consultant for Booz, Allen & Hamilton, says the Corolla in Brazil now occupies the space once held by the GM Vectra, winning the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fit Helps Boost Honda Sales in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.